STANLEY FATMAX J7CS Portable Power Station Jump Starter: 700 Peak/350 Instant Amps, 120 PSI Air Compressor, 3.1A USB Ports, Battery Clamps
- Price : $43.11
- Price : $69.99
With the STANLEY FATMAX J7CS jump starter and power station, you no longer need to dread roadside emergencies when your vehicle won’t start. This compact, portable device delivers jump-starting power with 700 peak amps and 350 instant starting amps. That’s enough power to jump-start your car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, boat, RV, ATV, or tractor; all without the need to use another vehicle for assistance. Simply connect the clamps to the battery, turn on the switch and start your vehicle. The reverse polarity alarm will alert you when there is an improper connection. A high-powered LED light rotates 270 degrees to help you work in the dark. This jump starter is equipped with a 120 PSI air compressor to help inflate tires, sport equipment, or other items with low pressure. The built-in triple USB port comes in handy to charge your phone and electronic devices. It features an integrated charging cube (a 120V charging adapter) that allows the STANLEY FATMAX J7CS jump starter to be charged using a standard extension cord, so you don't need to keep track of a separate specific charging cable. Extension cord sold separately. For optimal performance, the unit should be charged every 30 days when not in use. Once used, the unit should be charged immediately overnight.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Delivers jump-starting power with 700 peak amps and 350 instant starting amps
- Reverse polarity alarm alerts when there is an improper connection; Connect the clamps to the battery, turn on the switch and start your vehicle
- Features a 120 PSI air compressor to help inflate tires with low pressure; High-powered LED light rotates 270 degrees to help you work in the dark
- Triple USB port provides portable power for electronic devices; Refer to user manual before usage of the product
- Jump starter should be charged every 30 days when not in use; Charges using a standard household extension cord (sold separately).All Metal Powder Coated Clamps
- Note: Kindly refer User Manual before use
- USB port and 12v power outlet