WORX Clamping Sawhorse Pair with Bar Clamps, Built-in Shelf and Cord Hooks – WX065
- Price : 69.00
The WORX Clamping Sawhorses come with two detachable bar clamps that act like a second set of hands to safely and securely hold materials while you work. Clamps attach directly to the sawhorses without tools, hold objects up to 18 inches wide, and can be positioned vertically or horizontally so you can work from any angle. They’re also easily detachable for use on other projects or if you simply need a standard sawhorse. Our sawhorses are designed to be durable, convenient and easy to carry and store — ideal for DIY enthusiasts who often work alone in tight workspaces. When used together, the sawhorses can support up to 1,000 pounds, allowing you can work with even the heaviest materials. Each features a 2-inch wide indentation on top to help hold and steady plywood, particleboard and other sheet goods. Plus, a built-in lower shelf and cord hooks help keep all your tools easily accessible, organized and out of the way. When you’re done working, the sawhorses fold flat for easy, space-saving storage. WORX Clamping Sawhorses make great holiday gifts for new homeowners, DIY lovers, woodworkers and more. Whether you buy them for yourself or a friend, you’ll love how WORX Clamping Sawhorses make your projects and your workspace more organized, simple and efficient.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two (2) durable and lightweight sawhorses made of thermoplastic polymer material, designed to support up to 1,000 lbs. when used together
- Includes two (2) detachable bar clamps which attach vertically or horizontally to meet your project’s needs
- Foldable for take-anywhere convenience and convenient storage – shipped fully assembled
- Features a built-in shelf and cord hooks for storing tools, cords and other materials
- Folded depth of 2.5 inches with maximum clamping width of 18 inches